Saturday, September 16, 2006

Walk Don't Destroy 2

This is an update from a fellow Green in Brooklyn on the second "Walk Don't Destroy" campaign to help fight eminent domain abuse. Brooklyn has been one of the primary battle grounds for this fight. Land developers are looking to replace neighborhoods with skyscrapers. -jason

Walk Don't Destroy 2 is an opportunity to raise money and awareness for the Develop Don't Destroy Legal Fund -- won't you please help me?

Please help our important Green Party allies.,

On October 21st, I'm walking with Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn to end eminent domain abuse, massive over-development and the destruction of the Brooklyn we know and love. Help me stop Bruce Ratner's Atlantic Yards' land grab and ensure a better future for our neighborhoods by raising money for the Develop Don't Destroy Legal Fund.

DDDb's legal team is preparing for court battles over eminent domain, environmental degradation and the misappropriation of publicly owned property. These legal challenges may be our only chance to stop or significantly alter this project. Won't you please contribute to the effort by sponsoring my walk to raise money and awareness?

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn

B. Colby Hamilton

No comments: